Film adaptations based on the work of Benjamin Percy
- Adapted by writer/director James Ponsoldt (“Off the Black”)
- One of five screenplays workshopped at the invite-only Sundance Institute’s Screenwriter’s Lab, 2007
- Winner, Lynn Auerbach Award, 2007
- One of twelve finalists for the Sundance/NHK International Filmmakers Award, with the winner to be announced at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival
- Filmmaker James Ponsoldt is working to put together a team for the filming of “Refresh, Refresh” on-site in Central Oregon.
Ben is currently adapting his novel The Wilding into a screenplay for producer Shana Eddy and filmmaker Guillermo Arriaga (Babel, 21 Grams).